Saturday 7 November 2015

The plans/Plany

The Sketches

As I already mentioned in this post, last time I am trying to draw regulary to improve my skills. I must admit, that sometimes it is difficult to stay motivated and find something appealing to draw. Therefore, I started to search for a list I can refer to in times of need. And I find one wiht 101 topics on this blog. The list below is also from there (the other picture is mine). My goal is to finish this list within a year from now. I do not know whether I will go from 1 to 101 or just chose randomly, but it does not matters as long as the list will be finish after a year. 

Jak już wspominałam w tym poście, ostatnio zaczęłam regularnie rysować by poprawić swoje umiejętności. Czasem jest mi bardzo trudno znaleźć na szybko temat do rysunku. Dlatego postanowiłam poszukać listy z tematami do rysowania. Znalazłam ją na tym blogu (skąd też wzięłam poniższy obrazek, ten na dole jest mój). Lista zawiera 101 pozycji. Moim celem jest zrealizowanie całej listy w ciągu roku. Nie wiem jeszcze czy będę rysowała od numeru 1 do 101 czy też będę wybierać losowo lub w jeszcze inny sposób tematy do rysowania. Najważniejsze jest by wyrobić się w ciągu roku.

12132756_736795696449968_1052523031_n(1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments!/ Bardzo dziekuje za komentarze!